View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 09:50 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
It could be that you are thinking about her because you have lost touch. Your feelings could be projected onto the image you see of her, or she could be going through a stressful time. Sounds to me like you have some psychic abilities...are you aware of that? There are people we can pick up on, through our feelings. Maybe you are picking up that she is stressed out. Do you want to share the dream so we can be of more help?

No, I was not aware of any psychic abilities. Intuition maybe.

I'll share what i remember of the dream. It is kind of choppy but I remember she was a waitress and I came into her place of work and got a table. She saw me and sat with me for a bit. We made small talk but I felt like she was afraid of me. Not afraid of me physically but almost afraid to know me again.

Then her family gathered around the table and I could tell they didnt like me but they tolerated me. (I never met much of her family in real life but she did not have a brother. In the dream she did). Her mother told me that if I was going to marry her daughter (no idea how this came up in the dream and I remember being confused by this), she wanted some info from me. She had an application she wanted me to fill out. She had a credit check authorization letter. All of this stuff. I remember being uncomfortable with this and wondering how I got in that situation. Thats pretty much all I remember. I do remember how I felt in the dream toward this girl. It was a really deep love. Not necessarily a romantic love but possibly. Just very powerful and deep.