View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Seeker

Here's how the situation went really bad for me so if any of these things happen, I would break off all contact immediately (as much as possible), first my recordings went from happy and harmless to being filled with profanity, insults and threats, then the mild clairaudience started, it was very occasional at first and it was usually through a background noise, then the physical sentations started, for me it started as a strong vibration sensation (I wonder if that was my attachment adjusting to my energy) then more physical sensations started, they liked to mess with me while I was trying to sleep the most, for me it was feeling a finger coming up through the matress poking me in the lower back, as soon as I jumped out of bed it stopped, when I got back in, it started right back up, so sleep started to become an issue, with the panic and the restless nights, I felt drained and then SLAM !!!, they hit with an overwhelming barrage of clairaudience, voices everywhere, that's when they did some other poltergeist type stuff like banging on walls and throwing doors open, you lose your appetite, you start hallucinating which I think they direct what your seeing because for me the sensations were real strong while I was seeing stuff, like they were attached to me at that time....things were a mess like this for weeks but then I slowly started to pull out of it, I started taking Kratom to which really helped with the anxiety, so any bizarre stuff like that, run for the hills man