View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
the malevolent ones I'm dealing with, they are potentially deadly, they always try to push towards suicide, they're always saying "suicide is the only way out", I'm sure they've destroyed alot of lives. They might even try to spin it it to a person a different way, trying to convince a person that they're better off on the other side, it's more beautiful, they'd be so much happier, etc...etc.. they are masters at trickery and deception, they had me going for quite awhile, but luckily I met some others who have also dealt with them and they brought me back to reality , they're just Kool-Aid peddlers to me now, but they are very dangerous, I hope things work out for you and you're not dealing with the same type I am
Wow...the spirits I deal with may be fibbers, tricksters and 'cheeky', but they are hardly malevolent. A few were at first, but I said I wasn't scared of them and I had no time for them, so they all left early on in the piece, leaving me with about a dozen or so regulars and semi-regulars, all of whom I have gotten to know as well as they'd let me.

Sometimes they'll still make a macabre joke about how they're gonna kill me, but I laugh it off.

Here's how a misunderstanding can work...I was in the middle of a conversation when I heard a spirit, very angrily say 'eff off' (full word). I was like 'hang on, what did I do to warrant that reply?' and the spirit laughed and said "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to another spirit trying to barge in on this conversation".

I'm not saying they are 'angels', but I have personally found they aren't that bad and they often tell me my life sucks, but they never advise me to end it, only to make improvements to it.

I guess that having a background in Wicca and Satanism means I'm pretty much 'immune' to all this stuff anyway and they know they can't scare me or trick me because I invented it. lol

A lot of the spirits are actually scared of me and it's nice to keep it that way...while ever they think I am the 'saviour' or the 'antichrist' I'm in a pretty good position. lol