View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure. Might just be an all-too vivid imagination. Or some kind of time-travel/seeing through some long dead person's eyes.

Once when I did some meditation practice, I imagined a corridor with lots of doors. I opened one of these doors and found myself in the body of a man. I could actually *feel* that body. Back then, I was sure this scene was from a former life.

Sometimes I "see" places and people from a long time ago, and it all feels so real.
For no obvious reason I feel a sudden love or hate for people who once lived, even though I do not know much about them (I then go and try to find out more). Did I know them? Admire or hate them from afar? Who knows...

I tried to find out more about one of these scenearios which might have been a former life or not. (EDIT: I downloaded an mp3 and tried self-regression.) Everything seemed to fit together until I found out who this person was. So I probably made up most of it. Because I can't have been someone whose name is still known. I don't believe that. Too unlikely.
(EDIT: To avoid misunderstandings: I am not one of these people who want to have been Cleopatra. I do not want to have been (in)famous, because this makes it less likely the scenes I saw and felt really come from a past life. The person in question was male and not exactly a nice guy.)
Even though it would explain a lot in my current life.

So maybe I have had a lot of lives, maybe not. I cannot be sure how much of what I saw is true... if anything at all.

Last edited by SeekerOfKnowledge : 05-12-2015 at 01:04 AM.