View Single Post
Old 24-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinn
i've had people tell me that they believe souls reincarnate in groups

I met my first husband in 2004- prior to meeting him I didn't believe in soulmates...that all changed when I met him- there was something so different between the connection we had.... it literally was like I had known him my whole life- it was the most emotionally intense relationship I have ever been in-

unfortunately he had drug issues and eventually our marriage ended- it has been 6 years since we have seen each other or spoken- and i feel just as strongly connected to him now as i did when we met 11 years ago. I am also still just as in love with him now as i was then.

Sept of this year i found out he passed away July 1st (2015) - His mom also let me know after 6 years he was also still in love with me.... and so knowing that the connection still existed between both of us sent me on a path to trying to learn more.

i know none of this is really information- just my thoughts- but if soulmates really do find each other life after life (and the connection I had/have with my ex husband leads me to believe we do) then we would have to reincarnate in groups

Thanks for your reply, and sorry you have had such a hard time.
When I met my wife she also seemed very familiar to me, as if I had known her before.
Unfortunately she has incurable cancer, and that set me wondering about being with her again in another life. Wishful thinking maybe, but I can't help but think about it.