View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Personally, I don't believe in curses... I find such a conceptualization to be entirely unverifiable - and a strong conviction/belief in such a thought-form is not only disempowering and has an adverse effect on one's state of consciousness, but in some instances it may even yield what is known as the self-fulfilling prophecy effect. So I would ask, what good does it yield to believe one is cursed?

Can I ask you what was your true motivation for aspiring to 'make a lot of money'? What was your thought-process when you were a 'youngster', and how do you think about this now as an adult?

Oh, and if not being able to find interesting jobs that one is passionate about is indicative of being 'cursed', then I would say that 95% of humanity is 'cursed' right alongside with you...

Lol @ 95% of humanity... True!

I just never want to be in a position where I need/want something and cannot afford it. Recently, I've felt like I've been held back in life because I cannot afford to do things I need to do, due to a lack of opportunities which are only there due to a lack of money.