View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thank you for the cards on it reality.

It does resonate a bit. I'm now offering my services to others, which requires being more connected to the corporal world and linear time and also becoming very involved in the local awareness community here where I am, which isn't exactly the same as spiritual community which is something of a struggle as I speak a different language and have different understandings and I'm not thrilled with how the effect of it feels inside either.

In 3 months it will be 49 months since awakening and much Shifting has taken place is all aspects of my life, most recently becoming very grounded. I suspect that in order to really land the awakening on the 3D tarmac I'm going to have to ace a 'floating landing' instead of a bumpy screeching list down the tarmac which is what it feels like now.

I suspect Grandma was warning me to be very aware of my frequency and to protect it and tend it like a delicate rare orchid. Spirit is also talking about that this morning and for the first time I've been told using a portal opportunity is too risky, previously I've always been told several days in advance when one was opening and to use it.

So if I don't self arrest and correct this landing I think oxygen masks are going to be dropping in the cabin. lol
its very interesting all of it. Guard yourself, like the oxygen masks in the airplane they always say for the adult/GAURDIAN to put on their own masks before trying to help the others. :)

3 more months. You can do that. :)