Thread: Throat chakra.
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

Clearing your chakras is a good practice. It's my favorite chakra to work with because it deals with communication. I personally feel our words have a lot of power in them, so choose your words wisely I always say.

I also personally believe that some of our illness are festered through suppresed emotions, However, I strongly feel once you start feeling physical pain, it's time to visit a health professional. For me, it's an indication that you let it get to far.

The weather is changing and there is a lot of throat infections I have found. My lymph nodes are swollen because I know I need antibiotics. Trust me, no amount of candle lighting or mediation is going to take the pain away. So, check with a doctor if you can. It could also be a tooth problem and you have no idea.

The throat chakra is blue in color. If you can use a blue candle, that would probably empower the practice, however, a white candle will do as it's universal. You can buy those cheap stick candles for less than 50 cents or you can buy a fancy chakra candle, which I do mainly for collection purposes. Here is one I bought recently for less than 4 bucks. I would google how to cleanse chakras, there are TONS of information our there. I suggest to pick a positive yet strong affirmation while meditating [see pic below]