View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
No I can't 'm sorry, this would require expensive frequency measuring equipment I'm not in the position to get. Perhaps the research has already been done, I've poked around the internet a little and come up with the frequency of a few stones, but I'm either typing in the wrong question strings into search engines or else the information is located in a university lab somewhere or a Mineralogy Dept. Or other research facility and I've not the inclination to trace it down.

Instead I've learned to see frequency - it flashes like a strobe light for me. fast means higher, slower is lower.
It's hardly an exact science but I can tell Low, medium low, mid range, medium high and high and that's good enough for the work I do.

Developing Synethesia in regards to seeing music and some form of seeing crystal frequency and comparing the two should give you a basis for a comparison if you are interested.... or hit the streets an find the institution/lab that's frequency checked, recorded and logged all stone and crystals for frequency....