View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:27 PM
a1966s

Messages and Things we see??

Hi Everyone,

Everyone's always referring to be open to messages as we go about our daily routines.
I would like to know more about what will count as a message from our guides.

Example:
Today I went with a friend to a town near by. Beautiful drive about 50km around the coast with a stunning beach all along. So we chat and discuss my move here and all the good and bad things about this small town we stay in now. After 8pm it's very quiet and dark. The shop and garage closes at 6pm. Well it's a major change from town where we were.
But I love it, I'm crazy about it to say the least.
As always the concern foe business and making enough money to cover the bills where discussed. It's a worry to both of us but more towards my setup as I'm new here.
I dropped him and went to meet a client. On my way I just had to stop at the garage to use the facilities. Needles to say that I just came from a mall where I could have gone.

Inside the men's room my eyes caught writing on the side of the metal casing with the paper in. I couldn't make out until I tilted and turned my head to read.

It Said A person's name: Let's say: Dave was here, Things will get better!

My first thought was. My word, was I meant to be in this toilet to get this message.
Now thinking back, as much as I would like to believe it. Was it just some board person scribbling on a wall and hundreds of people will read it.

What do you think?

Thank you, and be safe.