View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 ♥︎ white feathers ♥︎

Hello everyone~ ! ♥︎ Judging by the title you may think I'm talking about angels haha & I was going to put this in the angel section at first but I felt like it's more related to faeries since that's what I've been connecting with lately .

I've been leaving little gifts of rosebuds, "faerie dust" & herbal mixes out next to my favorite tree . I've been noticing feeling watched by my tree & I was even told that there are beings there watching but they are just curious about me . So I do shield & cleanse myself just in case ~. So far , every time I leave out these gifts a little white feather always happens to float down out of the sky where I can see it . I have kept one of the feathers , it's so tiny like it was plucked from a small set of wings hehe .

After I came back inside , my puppy was alert & jumping around all of a sudden . Like she was playing with something small . I thought it was a bug at first & I went to check but there was nothing there . After awhile , she calmed down & it stopped but then an hour later she's up again with her tail wagging & playing with thin air ! Hehe , so I thought that was interesting , it didn't feel scary or anything just very curious ! ♥︎