View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:47 AM
Ascender

Sabine, thank you for your warmhearted words

I am married and I have two children even. Because of him we moved several times to different cities. All my life I was working, but he did not want me to work...be there only for the children. I never felt so lonely in these cities. He did not take care for me....only critics ("he has seen better housewifes").
...shorten my story a bit : I met my soulmate and I finaly left my family......as far to go travel to a different country. You wont believe how many people, friends and even family members were judeing me....especially my sister. She is not merried, she has no children, and I kind of destroyed her believe in the holy family. I am learning not to listen to all these people. A woman is not allowed to leave her so called husband. Listening to sentance like, he is a good guy....he is working hard.....etc...
but he was not there for me. I am not divorced yet....but working on it...saving up money for it. I made the choice for my soulmate.
WEll.....twinkle asked for advice.....I dont know how your husband is to you, how your relation ship is....I would give you the advise....to listen to your heart