View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Master

nerul, the counsel is advanced souls who keep everything flowing here on Earth. We leave our body countless times while we sleep and consult groups of these beings to decide what will happen next.

Though we create a live-plan before we incarnate, the details are ironed out as we live our lives and during these brief visits to the other side of the veil for these future planning sessions. I strongly believe they were counseling and preparing you on a subconscious level that, yes, you father was going to pass away soon. It was a loving gesture to warn you in advance. So on a subconscious level you've been aware of the signs as the next few weeks progressed. And you have processed it in a manner to where it was much easier to accept than if you had not been forewarned.

Yes, your grandfather was there to prepare the more receptive family members he visited and to collect your father.

I've read extensively on this subject matter and all sources say the same thing as I've stated above.

And I do have one memory of when I've had a session with the council of elders on a similar time in my past where we were discussing what would come next. It was a 2 way conversations as we made decisions for my near future.