View Single Post
Old 23-08-2015, 12:14 PM
saurabhbansalindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's called becoming a gnostic.

The True Creator is beyond comprehension of wakeful human consciousness.
It's an experience of being there and it is within us all. It's possible to glimpse it,
know it, become it ultimately.

Yes, Inner reality is all about experiencing the truth in mental silence, I start feeling a glimpse of such fillings when I am alone today morning time in my hall.

But the moment I open my eyes and start for daily routine, things changed, I fell down in a situation like I am try to listen same music sitting on road with terrible traffic jam with so much noise instead of listening alone in room by experiencing its every bits flow from my ear to mind, such enjoyment is all experiential which cannot be explain in words… which I can’t do while sitting in this traffic jam

So, now… this is what it is, i have to be in this world’s life cycle( traffic jam), there might be only way to get rid off myself from this traffic jam by giving up everything and go to lonely place all the time (Himalaya etc) to start reconnect with it throughout the day, which really seems impossible, so the only option I have to practice all within this traffic jam!!!

sorry my english grammer is very poor i hope i explain above and you will understand what i want to mentioned here.