View Single Post
Old 20-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Very much like CrystalSong I use telepathy with living humans and their higher selves. The conventional word for this is channeling. I find it best to advise the human ahead of time before making a connection like this with them. A number of times I have been guided to Not Think about some person. That is because if I do I will create this connection with them and that they are not prepared for such an experience. This is why I schedule appointments for telepathy sessions with people and do not show up unannounced.

John

This I find very helpful. I have flashes of other people and consciously pull back, I don't want to be a voyeur and I wouldn't want someone else to be a voyeur to me.

As to channeling, well, I rarely have a name. In fact so rarely it would be a never. i don't greet my guides by name, there is one but I have forgotten his name - I could look it up. I discern different energies and also I am aware when I have a new guide or if it is someone else's guide dropping in.

What is really important to me is when I am channeling my ego. Oh man that is so easy ! It feels so pure and lovely and comforting and reassuring! And exciting!

I'm with some new guides who are communicating with energy. No words, no colour, just being, breathing, stillness. They are very interesting, I've never had a guide show up and get to know me as consciously as that.

I have a problem with self-image so if you want to channel anyone specific, my instinct is "be grateful for what you are given" but that says more about me than the process. So, go for it!

That said, I think I find it easier to connect to a tree or a mountain or the rain or a bird or animal and connect to the oversoul / archetype of such things. I'm not great with people and this is being demonstrated in my connections.