View Single Post
Old 19-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
"spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them...there are two ways you could go with an experience like this...to become enamored with the occult or to use the knowledge to set the captives free in the name of Yahushua."

OK, but I think you've taken what this angel has said and applied your own meaning in the context of this thread.

How does that quote above suggest that evil djinn are taking over the angels??

It says 'attach itself,' which could mean many things.

This angel doesn't say anything about djinn programming people, or in fact, spirits programming people. 'Program' means to rewrite, to force a certain outcome. Conform just means...conform. Either by choice or not. The angel doesn't say spirits program people.

It doesn't even specify that it's a bad attachment, so much as a vibrational attraction. It certainly doesn't suggest we should be afraid, or that the djinn are taking over the angels or the humans or anyone else. It doesn't suggest being 'conformed' is permanent either.

It doesn't say anything about the spirit activating human occult talents either, it just suggests that some people would choose to become enamoured with the occult as a response to their experience.

The phrase 'conform a human' doesn't overtly suggest force or a lack of force, just that a human might conform for some reason which the angel doesn't specify. It advises you what to do – turn your attention towards God in the face of an 'experience' like this. Is an experience automatically the universal truth, or just an experience? Perhaps your angel would elaborate?

I mean, back up Powessy if you think he needs it (I'm not attacking him, by the way. I just have a problem with the nature of the belief he's sharing for various reasons. It's fearful and therefore it deserves a second perspective for the sake of others,) but I don't understand how you feel this backs up a fear-based message about negative, invisible entities taking over creation??