View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
All I have to say is that the earths magnetic poles are definitely shifting and you can find proof of that. My dad is a trained pilot, the devices in a plane have to be aligned to the earth's magnetic field and all his old maps are no longer useful because the earth's magnetic poles have shifts so all his old flying charts are out of alignment by 7 degrees. It's a slow shift but there's a physical bit of evidence as to the fact somethings certainly happening right now.

I also feel there is no a lot more value being placed on simpler living and less on consumerism. But maybe that just me ?

Lol sorry to completely go off on a random tangent there...

Not at all - no need to be sorry! You make a great point, and I think it's very important to realize that there are actual, measurable changes happening in energy fields like this right now on this planet. I appreciate you sharing some real-world experience that validates this fact.

I believe there are often manifestations on the physical plane of existence that mirror or complement those happening on spiritual levels - as Hermes Trismegistus supposedly said - "As above, so below." And because our minds are electro-chemically and electro-magnetically based, I think it's fair to say that if the magnetic poles are shifting, there could very well be a shift in our minds, in the way they intake, process or output information. Add to that a little "galactic energy" in the form of gamma rays or some other form of energy, and it's pretty intriguing, exciting even, to think of what changes we could incur in our physical brains.

I think it's easy to forget that part of all this, but it is something to keep in mind - no pun intended lol

Many Blessings...

Qkev