View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Guide
I meant let me read that one for you sorry tako error.

Okay you asked about traveling

i think first with the Steven of swords that this travelling ideja Furst came about out of some desire to escape if you will,to greener pastures. However whatever happened caused some type od discord because the five od cups followed,so could it ne you planned something and it Dirnt quite work out. It could be that for some reason this traveling could not bave been done in a normal Fashion but it had to ne planned with stealth, Seven od swords because for some reason maybe people dont approve of you going to these plačeš etc so there is a feeling of acting alone. Maybe recently you felt like you were dissapointed with a travel plan gone bad but it looks like you wont give up cause the knight of swords follows so you will charge somewhere else but it will Kind od reach a temporary dead end with the five od pentacles could quite ne that u will ask Simeone for help but they will ask od you to fullfill an obligation or do something im order to travel that you Wont feel like doing, with the four of pentacles u will stick to your guns And as a result experience the five of pents. You role here is the king od Wanda so you are full od energy Ane the people to whom your travelling to are highly expecting you with the three od wands but i feel with the eight od cups for the time Bring no travelling although it looks promising im the future.

Please dont take my read seriously i am just a newbie