View Single Post
Old 27-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yeah, it pretty much erm... well, let's say it's very unpleasant when someone does that to you.
I've had it happen by a Highpriest, one that ran a huge coven with is missus. I couldn't believe it, I mean, a Highpriest???? And he did definitely do it deliberately. And me, Ms Trust Everyone, was totally oblivious. My then partner helped me out, he did notice, and he energetically told the bloke off, prolly whacked him one (energetically), lol. I should probably feel sorry for that HP, as my ex is very strong energetically, even though he doesn't do anything with it.
Took me at least 15 mins to get my act together again, totally drained. By a Highpriest. I still can't believe that to this day. A HP is supposed to be about white witchcraft, pure, honest, respectful. Not a nasty person.

ANd the thing is, I've always understood that everyone's energy is unique, so someone else can't really use it nor integrate it. You can always retrieve your own energy, cos it's yours. It belongs to you. Unless some bad person has done something freaky, then you may have to do something specific to release it. But then you're talking (about someone who practices) black magic really.

What a strange coincidence imma sure this is what been happening to me ..hmmm