View Single Post
Old 27-07-2015, 01:49 AM
Suspended

I know through evidence that there is spirit...origin light spirit that has always existed.

In mediumship/spiritual contact I was given factual information. Through this process such as medical information and also herbal information, which I had never studied, I was given evidence of spirit. Then there were all the moments when I had physical contact and physical alterations via the presence of spirit.

This is the ONLY REASON why any human being ever considered, talked about or referred as spirit....by experience. Experience is the only reference we use to the gain of information or for being informed.

Origin light explained that it only lost a light sound out of its own body, that fell into itself.

If a Scientist does not want this form of explanation, tough luck for you, you want an explanation that will give you some form of advice for a new resource. Science has never been about anything other than power....not including medical science.

Scientists want resources for their inventions. Science was a part of the creation of civilization and became a purpose for gaining ownership and status through what it caused.....money and powermongering. Science therefore only actually belongs to powermongering.

Sadly for humanity we were forced out of our natural life tribal communities into civilization by our ancient evil minded brother...possessed by his own evil intentions for self status and self purpose. We were all forced to live via his laws and rules and now he has to face his own karma.

Having and living in extreme deity worship and also riches whilst his family starved...were murdered...were treated as filth and given a life that destroys their spiritual purpose or meaning so that they take drugs or drink or live a life of poverty....is now his own reckoning.

He considers his family as only a means to his own purpose and sadly for us all he would actually have Planet Earth destroyed just so that he could pretend that his gained status will remain and his life will not change. Therefore he is defying the spirit itself and then also tries to inform his family that spirit does not exist....only his term of spirit references as science exists.

What is there to say to this form of consciousness...other than tough luck for us all.

Planet Earth demonstrates that just like in ancient times, holes are opening in her body as her stone mass is disintegrating. The same situation happened before....our brother caused it before and he also caused this same situation on origin Earth. When is he going to finally accept that he is not a Creator and never was and that there is no creator or design...that it did happen naturally.

If humans only live by procreation of the species and so does animals...and if they did not have the means to have sex and all died...where is your concept of Creator.

This is the very reason why Spirit has always fought for equal rights in humanity without religious dogma...for spirit does know itself...knows that its family is equal and has nothing to do with expression about creation....for it has always existed and always will.