View Single Post
Old 23-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Master
Yeah I don't believe that either. I think that idea is misunderstood. There is a reason why God is called "the higher power" or "a Divine Power". It is something beyond anything we are, even if we are a part of the same essence or spirit of the Divine Power. It doesn't mean we actually are that.

A mystic once said it is better to say, "God has become me," than for someone to say., "I have become or am God". Not even Jesus said he was God even though he was a High-leveled Entity and was pretty much in full alignment and at-one-ment with God throughout his time on earth.

He would say "I and the Father are one" which almost all scholars have said is different than saying, " I am God". And saying "I Am" doesn't mean he was claiming to be God. He was speaking from a higher awareness of reality, a higher energetic frequency.

But Jesus wasn't the only one.

I think even saying we are "part of God" is kinda wrong too. We are part of the Universal Love, one body which is only one aspect of God. God is kinda like the Power that is in charge of all Schooling in the universe; the Principal if you will. Who gave him/her that job? Well nobody since all that existed was that Divine Power until she/he/it began to share Self and awareness with others- giving life to spirits from His Spirit.

So you could say we all share the same essence, "Spirit" which is an aspect of God (The Holy Spirit), but you cant claim to be the Mother-Father Being