Thread: Orbs
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
I took some pictures with my new camera that has alot of orbs in them. It seems to only happen when I use flash. Is there an explanation for this, a rational one? Because I took a picture at night of a road, and then my friend took of me, and I took of my friend on the same spot, and there were no orbs around my friend, just me. I thought it was kind of weird. But this seems to happen alot with my camera, has anyone else had this problem? Cause I didn't see anything were the orbs were. If anyone want to see I will give pictures but I dont remember how to upload on this page.

heartsmart - Flashes can bounce off any number of particles (even dust) and create orb type manifestation. My sister's son was taking pictures of everything and everyone around the room. No orbs in any of the photos accept for the photo of her. The photo of her was filled with orbs. She seemed to think that certain personalities draw spirits to them and they appear in photos as orbs. That could be true. I don't really know for certain.

I once took a photo of some trees with the sun shining behind them, but when I developed it, it had a huge colorful circle that I didn't see with my naked eye. The trees had a light glisten from an earlier rain and I was also standing next to a stream. Even though I didn't have the flash on the sunlight could have reflected off the trees, water or the camera lens, thus creating a giant orb-like thing.