View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Yes it is possible. Time travel is its own skill/capability. It is often combined with OBE (astral travel).

While lucid dreaming can be used as a gateway to OBE, attempting to time travel while dreaming usually produces a dream about time travel, not actual time travel.

Time travel is a very advanced skill. Yes, there are some guides with that capability but many don't have it. Further they would need to be able to 'take' or 'send' you (as opposed to doing it for themselves which is easier).

[very advanced] in order to observe but not change things (hopefully) you need to travel as a point of awareness/consciousness. If you have energy, some more perceptive individuals might notice you (thus affecting things). There are a very few that will notice anyway, even if you are just a point of awareness. FYI this is one reason to avoid secret government installations while doing OBE. As your younger self isn't that advanced, you don't need to worry about them.

Wow...information much more than I hoped for! Thank you very much :-) But how do we develop this skill? When you say travel as consciousness, I am assuming it has to be done while meditating? Would very much appreciate it if you can point me in the direction of how to develop this skill.

Thanks a lot!