View Single Post
Old 26-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
Well Im reading your theoretical thing there and I wondering firstly why have put certain bits in italics.....

Aside from that I would say that individual perceiving carries on eternally (or at least until there is no more Creation), however there comes a point where there is no longer a perceiving of 'stuff'. Its a non-conceptual perceiving in which we experience ourselves as the perceived, the perceived and the perception. It would indeed be a world of never ending happiness beyond any stretch of the imagination (Ive been talking about the potential of never ending happiness for quite a while).

If you pay attention to the finest of fine details you will get a sense of this because as we focus intently on the minute detail with an open awareness, we begin to lose that sense of separation between perceiver and perceived. We become very very present.

As such, I resonated with the strategy you offered.

To draw attention to the specifics is why I italiced.

Do you understand why formal was in italics?

It seems you didn't understand anything I said, and basically repeated it in your own words, which is frustrating because you paid no attention then stole my thunder... but we are in agreement.