View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How can a human being on a forum make a personal statement about another's health and still imply that they are of personal wisdom?

My spiritual journey is not mine alone, for each human being faces a condition to which we are born...information and choice.

My spiritual journey involved spiritual healing and self experience asides from a personal study of ancient spiritual wisdom and what it implied.

The 2 circumstances plus my own NDE experience gave me a new insight into what I previously thought I knew, to what I then understood, as a common circumstance of the NDE itself.

I nearly died due to a near self combustion incident and our Light Father spoke to me. I never previously believed in a Light Father.

Before this circumstance my sister asked me a question, she is deceased....I heard her ask me "are you okay sis, this is Jan". This was how my sister spoke to me in real life.

The Biblical ancient secrets related to a spiritual psychic condition which discussed evaluations of spirit in secret terms. Many of these secrets were done by somatic journeys or caused to be involved and discussed in NDE experiences themselves as informed states.

Therefore as I was nearly self combusted...caused by an evil scientific study of our spirit and its nature, demonstrated in verified scientific journals regarding a research being done on the human DNA/God aspect for scientific discovery, I came to understand the ancient precepts discussing biblical secret meanings.

So excuse me when a human who has no self personal experience of my own spiritual journey makes such a impersonal comment about my own experience and why it verifies particular factors that you seemingly yourself are unaware of.

i would never say something like that. the post #123 was done by morph. i do not know why it shows up like that each time. but morph did it.

kk