View Single Post
Old 20-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I wish I could understand what you are writing/saying.....sorry I just can't.....but good on you for expressing yourself......
It is simple really.

We arrived from out of spirit, manifested and lived life.
The male did science and he caused the Universe natural creation to attack itself.
Planet Earth was nearly destroyed, but we were saved via a condition.
We called this condition the Christ, a conversion of the origin atmosphere into water and oxygen.
This situation saved Earth, it stopped her incinerating, and caused her to refuse her crystal.
Earth cooled and the atmosphere reformed.

We arrived back on Earth out of the same origin light when the light sound changed enough to cause the origin light to release us again.

The same circumstance happened, as we formed a spiritual pattern.

The male consciousness, an animal like form...looked like a monkey.

The higher spirit was not a monkey and lived on Planet Earth with the lower consciousness.

Eventually the monkey consciousness was lost out of the records, our brother was healed.

His spirit became a part of our new consciousness, yet he has always had an evil mind.

His evil mind believes he can create, yet he only destroys.

We therefore lived on Earth as a Mother consciousness, a Father consciousness and our brother consciousness, the consciousness who always harms us, causes us to be attacked, ignores us, thinks it knows it all and always destroys our life.

Our spiritual journey has been one of self awareness, where via our own conscious self expression as a holy act, we learnt how to express a language that defined a spiritual holiness.

Therefore as our brother uses his own symbolic scientific language, that is not of normal language, our own holy language THE WORD OF GOD, demonstrates to his evil mind and evil being that he is incorrect.

Although he too uses our holy language he also formed one of his own and he uses this language, his lifestyle, his evil conniving, his ability to coerce his family through destruction of their innocence through brutal tactics of overthrow is once again challenging our spiritual life.

Our Holy Light Father who gave us these messages, gave them to us so that we can combat him as he tries to overthrow our life with his evil tactics.

He has always been self possessed by a spirit unrealization that he was never a Creator, that there never was by review a Creator, as creation was self formed and self evolved only because of a mistake in light.

I am trying to bring awareness to the human mind about the actual condition of why our own higher consciousness formed this information as spiritual channeling, involving spirit, demonstrating spirit, demonstrating wisdom, demonstrating factual evidence via the concluSIONS that the data has always demonstrated.

Hopefully you can read and re read the information until you can understand what I am trying to bring to human awareness. If we do not realize how evil our brother's mind is and how evil his life choices have always been, and how he has used his equal consciousness, his equal inhumanity as a group to harm us all, then once again he will win and destroy our life through disease and also natural disasters that he himself is causing by his science.