View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Interesting idea and this could very well be. Maybe in one reality there would be an earth disaster in 3d, and not in another one 4d, is that kind of what you mean?
Yes and no. I don't know for certain. I'm merely aware of some possibilities. And not entirely sure how "reality/coming-to-be creation" works.

There are infinite possible futures. Which ones come to be depends on our actions and thoughts in "the present". The actions and thoughts that correspond to certain futures will pull those toward us.
Since there are mainly two opposing forces at play and each wants to succeed as much, it is likely Earth area will split into two different versions...

I'm fairly certain the bad guys want a disaster, as they essentially feed off of death and destruction anyway...
But that doesn't mean a disaster won't happen in the "good" world. It might, it might not. A disaster could act as a new beginning, where the old scars are swept away from actively influencing us. So a new civilization could rise without bearing the burdens of the old.