View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 04:18 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I'm going to shorten my answers for simplicity..
Being a medium means nothing to me.. (and I'm not big into labels.. I mean I'm a lover, a fighter, a republican, a lightworker and a clown I also do naked strip teases on sunday ) I don't consider myself a medium and if I did.. I would probably likely look at it as channeling..

Recently, just tonight I was informed that the experiment I'm in.. we’re trying to connect to almost super consciousness's; aspects of that.. dunno, how that'll go but sounds fine to me

No matter how much one might dislike labels, they serve for others to better understand one's position.

Interestingly you use the term 'channelling' and if you read my postings in Spiritualism forums you'd see why I say "interestingly". Following your brevity lead, though, channelling is the new mediumship... I have other words too which you'd probably identify with but not here and now.

It will be interesting where "super consciousness" takes you but my suspicion is that I'd also have an old-fashioned word for that too. If not I'd be fascinated to learn about anything truly novel if you'd like to keep in touch about what happens?

Good luck - hope things work out well for you!!