View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Lorelyen

I've had just a brief look. Although this is old wine in new bottles there's nothing wrong with that if it helps people to move their lives on with some aim.

However, SaraTherese is right - spelling and grammar mistakes are not a great ad on a site claiming it can turn the unsuccessful into successful (people).

"Can I use The Law of Attraction to help me find a girl which would be faithful to me?" Should be "..."girl who would be faithful."

Who are we? And why the truth was revealed only now?
As "only now" is the grammatical present it should be "....why the truth is revealed only now." Or the passive voice: why the truth has only been revealed now.

"When you buy a thing from a store, you usually get a user manual to operate it properly. Yuo can always read a label on the product to find out what does it consist off." You can spot the error there!

" we live in some kind of routine and the longer that routine was formed the harder it might be to resign it."The longer ago that routine was formed... And....resign from it.

But these are only views. if the author/editor wants to say things as they are, of course, that's their right.

So my initial impression is that it's an ok site and an ok idea. The level of "talking down" is about right. But how many sites are there with the "I'll show you how to have a wonderful life if you follow me" message? So it's important to present itself as credible. For this it should be pulled down temporarily and given a good poof read.... No, no-o-o-oh!!! What did I just say??? I meant "proof" read, and grammatical check.

I'm personally happier that no video suddenly explodes into life the moment I hit the page. I have flash player disabled and the sounds off so I don't know whether the home page came up with music. But that's just me.
Others do like that kind of greeting.

All the best with it.