View Single Post
Old 19-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi tainamom,

Please don't take this wrong but you are playing with fire. I would ask that you stop until you understand what you are really doing.

Does this sound familiar?

Lesson 125 - Q&A – Kundalini heat

Q: I've been studying Kundalini for some time now, and have been feeling a great deal of internal heat due to the Kriyas and meditations. However, recently I read that the part of the head (Shushumna) that was once soft as a child, needs to soften again in order for the heat to be released, otherwise the Kundalini experience can be painful. The way this is supposedly done is through Tummo Reiki? Can you shed any light on this for me? I have curtailed my meditations and my Sadhana for a few days now, which I so did not want to do.

hi jonesboy,

please don't take this wrong, but i have a many years of studying under irman's guidance and i find reiki tummo to be very gentle in my experience. i can't compare to other traditions as i've never studied them and do not plan to do so.

the biggest issue i see in your statement comes from fear and rightly so. kundalini mustn't be played with. Master Irman suffered kundalini syndrome for 7 years and once it cleared, he was taught another method by his non-physical teachers that will make the awakening safer and that was through the heart and relying on Divine Source. that is why everything Master Irman teaches is about the heart and the love, peace, calmness. no need to fear because the love from Divine Source is taking care of everything.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16