View Single Post
Old 26-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Master
I asked soul about the origins of this place and he said <that long ago, from earth's point of view, there were some souls who wanted to experience separation, they said to learn more about themselves. So that place was created. There were certain limitations set up and put into place. What the ideal was was to go in for a while, a few incarnations, maybe 1, maybe more, then leave when you were done with it. With some coming in as some left. though some of us, or the ones present, did warn the others that some of the parameters they wanted to put into place may keep some trapped there. Like a hamster on a hamster wheel, unable to free themselves due to the characteristics of the place.

Now ages later, the earth is ready to shift up, and our help is needed since they didn't heed the advice and warning then so we have to come in and, you could say retool the place so those souls can just leave now if they want. Since due to the parameters some keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over. Some to evolve where they can just leave and some have.

They are not really trapped, but with karma the way it is set up there, they have to come back and work out the thing between others.

certain concessions were put in place so they can more easily get rid of karma. As before they can forgive themselves and others. easier to do due to the work you and others are doing. They can also, figuratively, just say, imagine tearing up the contract between yourself and other & say, and mean it, let's tear up this contract and go our separate ways and be happier for it. and yes, you wouldn't be affected by karma since it would be pointless to send in one like you to help, then you get stuck in that also. That would never help.
>

That felt like it was coming from you and another. <It was, sort of a joint me and the main one who does the channeling to you for the collective. When they talk it's like someone in the room talks to the guy holding the phone and he relays the message to you. They may try something like a speakerphone later. Though in that case before it was both of us working together. That is also why it feels like talking with me and not the strong pressure on your head since we are at their level now. So it's like when you talk to me. i would say twin flame but with her comes a certain, intensity and distraction.>

still feels ok and a bit, not sure how to say, that we're master beings of light. <normal to feel that way at the beginning, considering what the culture and beliefs there, including the spiritual community who have their own inset beliefs too. No need to look into those, go with what feels right. After all some things can be just that easy.>