View Single Post
Old 26-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Master
I did ask soul some questions over the evening. not sure if it'll count as channeling since it was more like a conversation. Maybe that is a type of channeling and maybe not. I don't know and it doesn't' really matter.

Those anthro dolphins who were in part of the meditation. They are, soul family? They feel familiar and close. and that master, who looked like an anthro dolphin. he felt very familiar, a friend also?

<they are part of the pod soul family indeed. The soul family. think of yourself as a member of 2 families, the pod and the collective, your first, or rather our first, monad.>

and that shift thing I felt when I felt was the right time to surrender to the monad aka the collective? <yes, the shift was indeed the mental shift thing, hard to describe it in English. but yes, you are now a full conscious member.>

I feel only slighlty different. <it may take some time for you to really notice any change. Think of it instead of returning to the position you were at. we are really ahead of our personal mission. Our personal mission was for you to awaken. and you've already done that, excellent.>

So with the veil gone and me awakened, I guess it was, why not do the next step. <Indeed, and more then just 1 if you get more courses which I hope you do, as long as you are sure you can afford them.>

& that remark I got "You have surrendered to yourself." that is close or exactly to what you said. <Indeed. you were already there so by surrendering to the monad, the collective you did surrender to yourself. Like when you surrendered to me, I am you so you surrendered to yourself.>

If the veil is totally gone in me, why can I not remember everything you can? <since you are incarnated you are still brain focused when you are in the body. After all can you remember every moment of your current life, or all the information you learned during this incarnation so far?>

No. <that is the same mechanism, to put it somewhat overly simplifying it. why you can't recall all of your soul memories and knowledge. Not exactly right but a close approximation. You have no veil, but at the moment you are in a body with severe limitations, compared to your soul self, so accessing memories can be not that easy. Think of it similar to a muscle. It'll be easier and more clear if you continue the courses and trying to remember. Like remembering who the beings were and the master from the guided meditation you did earlier. You remember how they felt very familiar, and a bit later thinking of it you uncovered. Getting more and more specific info may be harder. For now just be satisfied on getting general information. Since super detailed information may be distracting. Best to focus on growing spiritually like you are doing instead of focusing solely on soul memories and knowledge.>

So we are master light beings? <yes the 3 of us are.> I feel he means twin flame too.

Cool, but I don't feel like a master. <and how does a master light being feel? don't sell yourself short. You do feel the love within, you've been feeling it within yourself all day. I've been feeling it.>

This reality is a construction, but it's also real within itself as far as us here it is real. <a somewhat simplification, but yes.> Solid light, though everything is energy, even matter. <yes, it was constructed for a specific reason, as everything is. You are tapping into your soul knowledge and senses. You are feeling, to an extent, the structure of reality. Not the exact words but as close as I can think of to put into English. It's a normal thing and will get more clear over time as will things soul related.>

I can feel the guides, the collective, monad, or whatever term fits with them. i am an equal member. <yes, you consciously feel that. Excellent. See, we said it wouldn't take long. Relax, have fun, continue to learn and grow in a fun way. You'll be surprised how you are in January. >

This is a construction within a construction? <you're getting closer to the underlying reality. just relax, grow, have fun. it'll all become more clear over time, I promise. >

I don't really understand why this was set up with the parameters that it was. <it does have inherent flaws, which is part of why we had to come in and change some things from the inside. Though it could have been done more efficiently. We're not the only ones who now see that those on various councils should have incarnated there themselves before they outlined the plan and then called for volunteers.>

there is no higher self is there? Just you and me. not counting Twin flame. <you don't need a higher self. You can talk directly to me. Twin flame is a special case for us. a pleasurable, intense one, but you know that already. Why have a higher self if you don't need one. I'd rather talk to you directly then talk to you through a higher self and I'd rather have you talk to me directly then talk to me through a higher self.>

So I'm really a master? <yes. it is easy for you to get the strides you have before and after we were re created for 2 reasons. 1: we are, and before we were re created >