View Single Post
Old 26-10-2006, 08:48 PM
cweiters

Wonderful!

Thank you so much Joycee:

You have help me with my illness, I have difficulty expressing myself in writing "I'am dyslexic".
Since I've been in the forum I have heard things I feel are spiritually correct. I have learned so much the past few weeks. Kaldulnini started me on a hunt for the spiritual properties of the Ox Eye crystal (BKA) Bulls Eye. I am starting to get that sick feeling again. This is not a physical sickness, it normally happens when I accept things contridictory to what my mother tought me.

Speaking of Christanity I grew up thinking of it as a life style a way to behav. Thanks to other relatives I grew out of it. Because of the contridiction you mentioned it is difficult family to come together without religious conflict. For this I am very sad, when I listen to them all, the truth is the same. I must continue to rise above old contrdiction thank you so much for your closing comment:

We are all Children of the same God. We are all part of the one spiritual Source. And, we are all destined to return to our Creator, our Mother/Father, our God.

Each time I step to another level of spiritul consiousness I feel sick in my soul, it feels like fear, and will weaken me physically. CALLING ALL HEALER'S..........it hard sometime to change the teachings of mama.

Much love for all!!!!!!!!!!!
cw