View Single Post
Old 20-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivine
When you are ready to have an honest discussion about human sexuality without the attachment to value judgments of which behaviours are "normal" and which are "deviant", then you will be more enabled to understand where I am coming from and the true scope of human sexuality, which is truly limitless.

To be honest, I am ready to have a discussion- though I am rather enjoying this one. I do not disagree that human sexuality is limitless. I would reply to everything you said in the previous post but I feel that you responded with a fine reply. Not that it matters really- but, I just thought I would throw that out there.

Though I must admit, I am not proposing anything about sexuality as normal or deviant, it's not in my power to do so. I have my own beliefs and desires, but those are merely my own. I understand where you are coming from for the most part, but I do not think anyone's answer is conclusive as right or wrong.