View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Knower
I believe that while we are living within a body primarily driven by the ego states we can never obtain truth. We have no frame of reference to validate our experience against in this reality.

The ego personality will be forever asking and seeking, without a satisfactory answer the ego state can only create its own reality while inhabiting a body.
That all truth will be known once the body dies and the ego is dispersed. I'm probably going off topic here into spirituality realms.

But in general how many times people have experienced what someone else was thinking? ‘Oh I was just thinking that!’ or ‘I was about to say that’ or ‘I just had that same picture in my mind’ or 'I felt that too' etc

In times like these makes me wonder if this is how psychics/mediums etc maybe getting their information from yet maybe totally unaware that they are connecting in this way?

You had mentioned ‘The mediums you saw have the actual person with them or their energy’ and about your twin soul who comes to you, that ‘it is really him’, without a frame of reference to validate your experience how can you be sure? Have you ever had a moment of doubt? To question your experience and if your own mind is creating its own reality because the ego state has not found its true reality, its place of where it was created could never be found.

If we are one consciousness, interconnected, I wonder if the connection of all minds has lead to the ego’s creation of the reality of psychic experiences as a way to try to find its source to reconnect to. In turn connects over the one conciousness matrix within the minds of minds.

Could the answers be truly found on something the ego could never understand. Interesting?

These are mainly my beliefs.