View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Knower
A thought on the source of Psychic/Medium connections.

There’s usually a lot of discussion and belief that we are all spiritually connected with one mind. Many other spiritual terms are used to describe this oneness, universal, energy etc.

If we are all energy, light and a oneness etc could it be a possibility when a psychic/medium or any form of spiritually connecting, believes that they are connecting with spirit, where they give off what they are getting coming through that the connection could be actually coming from the connected one mind that we all could be?

For example; assume we all record and store every minute detail of our life's memories in our mind, irrespective if we may forget these memories as we age, they are still stored away. These memories contain everyone and everything that has ever been in our lives, the holidays, memorable discussions even down to remembering the type of clothing a grandparent wore, or a gift etc, all stored inside.

So when a psychic/medium picks up say a father figure and when the sitter spent some time with him at a lake house, and says ‘your father says thank you for the book he received on that day’, could be connecting into the energy of the oneness picking up the stored memories, conversations and images etc from the sitters mind?.

Could it be possible that the person wanting to do the reading silently goes within, opens their mind then could ‘unknowingly’ be tuning in to the mind and memories of the person seeking a reading? Therefore when feeding back to the sitter that they pick up the images, memories of the sitter mind and possibly the forgotten ones as well.

I tend to visualize this oneness like a light grid over the world, a sort of bright matrix where from the top of each person’s head a stream of light bounces off the top onto another person head and so one until all humans are connected. That maybe the psychic/medium is really picking up memories off this light stream from the person in front of them.

Yet more so that the psychic/medium would not really know if this is the actual way that they are connecting when picking up information or that they believe it is spirit? and the sitter wouldn't know if the feedback was coming from their own mind? 'How could you know for sure'?

Just a thought that I have pondered over for a while now and felt this forum could be the best place to share my exploring and inquisitive mind.

I wonder what everyone thoughts are?. Apologies if my thoughts may seem confusing, but I hope you get my exploration.