View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
Another Child's...

Russell R Experience 2/1/2015

"Turning back over my right shoulder to look up, I saw a being in a long white flowing robe standing in the air a few inches off the ground.
His hands were exposed a little above his wrists and his robe’s hem touched the tops of his feet. A glorious, but non-blinding white light brighter than the sun, radiated from his being, flooding the surrounding grove. His radiance was brightest nearest his personage. His thick hair, white and shoulder length, was neatly groomed and he wore a full, white, neatly trimmed beard. His most striking and curious feature to me was his eyes, which seemed to appear as if they were on fire and yet they were not.
Remember, this was how I perceived the Savior’s eye’s as an eight year old."

From the Book of Revelation: John's witness of Christ...

biblehub.com/revelation/1-14.htm

"His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire."
King James Bible

So, the main point of all of this is to allow the Christian to see the veracity of the NDE accounts, which are now so prevalent in the world. Continually increasing in number since the early books about it, such as author Moody's,
"Life After Life"

St. Paul's own "Near Death" account is recorded in both Acts 14:19, concerning the event itself, and related by him in, 2 Corinthians 12.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein