View Single Post
Old 15-01-2011, 07:28 AM
Ciqala

I have a question - when I communicate to my spirit guides, I often use a form of visualization, where i am able to go to places, like to the death realm, or with them, and it is often very vivid, real, and it is sort of like going somewhere astrally or lucidly, but it is not, and i would much prefer doing it astral, because i am not really good at concentrating this way, but the thing is, i can easily communicate to them this way, so i'd like to build up my skills. My question is, when i use this sort of "visualization" are there any tips or ways to develop my senses in those places, so that i can understand what my guides say better? See them more clearer? Feel the surroundings better?
It often, feels a lot like I am coming off of anesthetic when i'm visualizing. The thing is, they actually move their lips like they are talking out loud in those places. I have the feeling that i can develop much more vivid senses in that place, so i was wondering, how?
My spirit guide also told me to "open your real eyes" when i am there. What does that mean, and how do i do it?

And, can you actually materialize in astral form, in a place you visualize? How on earth would i accomplish that?