View Single Post
Old 19-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Interesting zenstar, I recently saw some orange light in the sky that seemed strange and although I can't recall seeing shadow figures my friend claimed to have seen one walking through my house once.

May I ask, do you feel like these shadows are helpful w/ good intentions towards you or do they seem malevolent? Or both or neither?

Anyways, thanks for sharing, wish I could offer you more in the way of answers. Interesting and curious how the orange lights/s you associate w/ the shadow type beings and that it happens in a 2 year cycle.

I would say they seemed more malevolent in nature, but then again maybe it was simply there way of getting my attention. Besides, the picking me up by the wrist indictment I would say they really never did anything to threating, although they did seem to point me in certain directions time to time. The orange orb as allows be a curiosity of mine, I have never been able to figure out what it is all I can say is it looks like a sphere of fire in the sky, nothing solid in it at all.