View Single Post
Old 13-12-2014, 06:26 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have encountered the little gremlin ones and something else which I'm unsure of what it was but it reminded me of a troll. The little gremlin one was about a foot and a half tall, black, had a big head and skinny body, and used sticky fire as a weapon. I call it sticky fire because it would make fire in its hand and whatever it touched the fire and heat would stick to. Unfortunately me and this little guy ended up getting into a fight and he kept sticking his fire to me, I kept using my hand as a sort of torch or something and I'm guessing it made it heat up or something and was pushing it into the creatures face. Then I grabbed it by its leg and smashed it into the wall, as I did that it shrunk to a very small size which is something I've seen other beings in other dimensions do when they were taking a beating. It was lifeless and limp in my hands and so I pushed it through the screen in the room I was in and got it out of there.

Onto the trolls this was a weird experience. I was walking around on some roads and came up to a little section of water that had some steps in front of it. I saw this weird bright like neon orange skinned creature and got a bad feeling from it so I started moving away from it. I got about a half a black away and looked behind and it and another one were on some weird type of vehicle chasing me down. The vehicle looked like some weird type of steamroller that was also bright orange in color and the roller part had spikes on it. I ended the projection and was teleported back and was being carried and tied down on a stretcher type of thing by them, so I ended the projection again and never went back there. The troll beings as I stated were like a neon orange colored skin, had had bumps all over their face, and that's all I can remember unfortunately because this happened a couple years ago.

Man that is sure some tough experience OAO Maybe those trolls are one of the magical peeps hidden in astral world? They definitely don't sound like the kind that sucks energy out of astral travelers. I heard of little tales that weakened trolls always shrunk down. And they will increase in size depending what power fuels them. But those are the magical ones, the common ones we hear from stories are big brutes and big strength, bullies LOL