Thread: I was summoned
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2006, 01:39 PM
cweiters

please tell me

Thanks Dreamer

CW apprciate your encouraging words of doubt dissapation, I remain teachable. What is the circle? Is this a place were I can feel safe to practice Astral Projection? I don't feel safe alone, the most uncomfortable feeling about trying to project alone is feeling myself leaving. When I am summoned it happens so fast I don't have time to feel myself leaving, only on the return, I realize I've been gone by things I saw out side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi cw, you sound like a truly blessed individual who has the capacity to do amazing things. We all have this capacity but you sound to be someone who has a good heart and is open to it. Grasp the nettle, dare to dream, do not worry about your doubts, they will come and go, allow them to come and go. Focus on what you really want, imagine your dream life, helping bring love into the world, encouraging others to express themselves in which ever way your talents would truly be satisfied, spend time each day imagining this dream life, allow yourself to be exited at the joy you would bring to the world and slowly but surely it will come to pass. Give yourself time and space to overcome your doubts, as you realise your potential to bring joy into the world your doubts will fade. You are amazing, all you have to do is relax, enjoy this moment in which your whole life happens and dare to dream (if you are so inclined).