View Single Post
Old 26-11-2014, 12:18 AM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't really see death as such a huge event that needs preparing for. It's just like changing outfits in the morning. Over and done with.

I kinda think it is important to prepare. To try to understand the present life lessons, were they learned? Etc... to come to terms with mistakes and repent for them, etc.. to visualize the next life and have an understanding and faith that past life mistakes have been transcended and that the next life will be a better one for you and your soul group, etc...

To have a better understanding of God and why our souls need to go thru all of this for evolvement and purification and ultimately perfection.

For me, I just don't want to trade bodies the next go around. I really am trying to make sure the next life is a better one, with lessons learned. For my loved ones in my soul group and for myself, I want it to be better for all. I really do.

I've done a tremendous amount of soul searching, transcendence of things, harsh life evaluation, repentance, education of the spiritual world and what it can all possibly mean, embracing the lessons learned, even the hardest of ones and trying to understand the why's of the trials and tribulations of the present life and how they may tie into past life mistakes, shedding old rigid beliefs and embracing new concepts as well as a wider appreciation of how it all works.

In the next life, as I put on a new body like a new outfit, I want that body and mind to shine. I want the next body to have shed the old, the dull, the dirt and the grime. For the benefit of my soul group and for me, too.