View Single Post
Old 29-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Master
Quantum Physics supports the teaching that reality is "Maya", an illusion,and what is out there is a symphony of wave forms, a "frequency domain" transformed into the world as we know it only after it enters into our senses.

Jesus also came to dispel "Maya" the illusion, and lie. To tell us not to just believe what we experience with the eyes, but with the heart. Life is an affair then of the heart and not about the material things, and possessions.

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
II Corinthians 4:18

Speaking about Ego, the relationship of Ego and Desire, to this fallen and illusionary physical world. Didn't Jesus and Siddharta the Buddha say similiar? Jesus spoke about Ego and Desire Saying trust God for the physical,and to lay up treasure not in this world,but in Heaven. Life is an affair of the heart. Therefore, one should repent.

"...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."
Isaiah 66:2 KJV

Jesus when brought before Pilate, before His crucifixion for your sins and mine, spoke of those who are of the Truth.
Those "of the Truth", have no problem with Him.
Jesus Said:
"To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.

Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice." John 18:37

God is Truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein