View Single Post
Old 28-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Soaking in a hot bath was something I used to do a lot when I was going through my awakening. Poor mother had to put up with the water bills but it really helped. I never thought anything of it until recently where I came across an article that said a love of the water is related to sacral chakra imbalances. So it makes sense now. I was clearing out my emotional body.

These days my energy clearing is more externally oriented. Because my solar plexus is where most of my blocks remain I'm learning to regain my power and drive through things like exercise.. I now do swimming, running, walking, weight lifting, yoga, and callisthenics on a daily basis. For me that really helps. Getting in control of my own life.. something which I have always been prevented from doing.

The others I don't do much of (meditation I LOVE, but for now it gives me problems so I can't do it).. but before my awakening I went through a stage where I wanted to become a singer and was practising a couple of hours every day. I'm sure that helped a lot.