View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:58 PM
InAnotherLife

First of all, I want to thank you for responding to a not only this dream post but also others of mine. I really feel new, or young, to this dream thing which seemed to explode after meeting Tom. So thank you, it means a lot to me. On that note, I also had a thought as to why in the dream Tom's wife didn't realize my presence in the lower levels of the house, but noticed me on the main level. When I was in the organizing room, the lowest level, she seemed to not be able to hear or see me even when I attempted to talk to her. Also, I def know that we're not meant to be together in this life. I've come to be ok with that, so it's strange that I should have this dream now when I feel I've finally found a good groove where I feel calm and complete with what has happened, what my situation is IRL. I feel I've "moved on" in a sense though one never moves on from such a strong bond, but I feel I'm moving forward and onto the focus of my own life with my SM. We also never spoke aloud about these feelings Tom and I IRL, we've never been anything but professional. There has been some flirting, that seems to have gone now, he always seems just as happy to see me as I feel to see him, but that's as far as it's gone IRL.