View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 02:48 PM
InAnotherLife

Well I met Tom a year ago IRL. He's my physical therapist and I've had more then a few tissue injuries due to an autoimmune disorder that compromises my tissue. I've spent many hrs with him at the clinic. Short version, the very first time I met him I had a strange experience, something happened to me that's never happened before. I do have a belief in my gut he is my twin flame but I feel we met early to help me heal (but maybe him too). In reality, no I don't want a romantic relationship with him bc we are both married, and happy. But in a dream world, yes I would like to be with him. I would love to be able to be friends, but the nature of our professional relationship limits that too. I dream about him all the time. I keep a dream journal, and about every second dream is with him in it. The funny thing is, I just found out he's left for a holiday with his wife. I called in to make an appointment and he's gone. Would that be anything to do with the packing of the suitcase? Or is that just coincidence? I had no idea he was leaving for a trip.