View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
Wow Night Great Thread Happening ..

love everyones posts ,,,will have to re-read again .. and again ..and again as is so wonderful

my last post Night was God ! lol .. and the people not moving.

heres another..

I met a man was told Id have his child.. we went out for awhile ..he said he wanted a child ..I had an instant thought" who am I not to give this man who would be a great father a child'? So I instantlly said "YES" let do it !
Upon doing the deed ( so to speak) I called out to Gabriel " do it now" I saw a great purple light.
next day changed my mind I thought" u crazy woman .. u have 2 teenagers and your 37!
My boy was concieved that night.. early in pregnancy had tests and found out he was boy without any discussion on names before hand his dad said Tom at same time I said Thomas .So from 10 weeks preg we called our boy Thomas ..tom.. tommy..and told every-one.
I protected my baby in the light.. one night had horrid night mare about soldiers of dark trying to get my child ..I fought in the dream fiercely.. then next day a friend turned up with her 3 year old .. the 3 year old looked at me " dont worry I helped you protect Tom from Soldiers of dark! I had told no-one of dream.

When thomas was born and a week old I saw gold placed over his body in 3 spots .. from God.. I knew it was blessings from spirit.

His a beautiful soul now he is 12 this year .

XOXOX