View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that we come in with all that knowledge that is housed in the Soul but it is not the path in every life in to open to some of it. If we were to open to all that there is with us what would be learned ? We seem to come into a life to at times move forwards from a past life we had to re explore things or to learn new things.

If I look to the family history I have I have found that it does go back in the lines of my Dad's side yet it was never discussed. When doing the family history we found that a branch of the family was literally "hung" from a tree in their yard for what would have been "healing" but back then would have been thought crafts or magics.

Looking back I know well why I was told "not" to talk about it all. Being 51 the times were there where I could well have been put in a mental home for what I would see or say. I met a woman once that was, she was a bit older than I and that is what life path she had befall her. Her's had a happy ending but still. I was being protected and I bless that path now.

It does run in family lines and through our past lives, that does not mean that every generation in opens to that part of self. Many things can change that path. We are all psychic as we all have intuitions. We do not all open to it all as it is a lot to take on.

I do not know that there are more coming in I feel its that the times are more ready on some levels to explore it....too that vale to the other side is getting thinner it seems. We are more connected to that spirit World. Maybe they are more willing to let us in ?

There is more on TV on the subject and more trying to understand it all find that ever common theme man has "find the truth" but is that truth really out there or is it already housed in us and we just have to find it and embrace it being there.

We can teach anyone to use some of the abilities that a Medium does, but that does not always make them a successful Medium that is something we come in with I feel. We are born into whom we might well become.

When I work with another Medium on say a case we do not always get the same information but when its laid out it does match up. We are just processing it differently in what we try and understand we are given. Some work visually so they use the brain to try and create a picture others work with language and we well know that can vary by how we put things down. At times what looks so different does over lap.

I see it as a jig saw puzzle that you have no box image for only pieces. You can do the puzzle but its not easy at first. You might well start with the boarder and work it that way. You might look for common stronger patterns but you do not maybe know what the final image will be.

Lynn