View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Running Softly
Very interesting thread. I recently came up against the exclusionary attitude of Christianity in healing modalities. This Christian insists that Reiki and Pranic healing methods are of Satan but the Christian laying on of hands is of God. Seems to me that it is all the same energy.
But this is my single problem with Christians - the way most of them believe that they are right and everyone else is influenced by Satan. How is that love? This attitude tears families and people apart. I find it a very sad thing.
Well, I'm Christian - tho not typical ---and of course it's the same energy - satan - oh, for Pete's sake.
My Christian brothers and sisters can be so dumb and rigid and narrow-minded and in fear and stuck.
Did I leave anything out?
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru