View Single Post
Old 16-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
It's good not to cling to anything too tightly in order to try to fill a void that's not being addressed inside of us. I think that happens all the time, like clinging to materialism or substances to fill some emptiness inside, which may be only something religion can fill. When I say religion in this context I just mean experiencing spiritual beliefs in a life changing way. It sounds like you didn't completely give up on it though, Kundalini comes from Eastern traditional religion as I'm sure you know and I've heard some good things about it, but haven't done it. I might though if I keep hearing positive things about it. I didn't stay in Christianity too long either and tried other things, now I follow some ancient Polynesian-based religious beliefs and practices which have turned out to be very positive for me. I think we'll find what we need if we just keep seeking, the universe will bring it to us.

Yep that's it. Clinging is just another unproductive way to try and fill inner emptiness.

Well.. I actually went through an atheistic stage before this whole Kundalini thing. I'd gotten fed up with all things religion and not knowing about spirituality back then I shut my mind off to my intuition that was telling me something more was out there. But then I met my Twin which kick-started my awakening and now look where I am This time last year I was a mess. As for you hearing good things about it.. well.. most of it feels awful It's really great in that it clears everything out the mind-body but I would suggest be careful if you start considering it. Pre-mature or forced awakenings can be lethal. This has been known to make people go crazy or even kill them. Just a warning. For me though I didn't really have much choice. It just happened. But I'm glad it did. I was meant to happen for me, you know?

Where did you come across these Polynesian practices? What do they entail? I'm actually pretty fascinated in religion of other cultures. Sounds like you've found something that works for you too though, which is great.